19.5.10

Inception (2010)

WOW.
If you haven't already figured out, the movie I am most looking forward to this year is Christopher Nolan's Inception. All the viral marketing, the trailers, posters, interviews, cast list, everything is building the excitement and intrigue for me. I guess what is so cool is how many questions there are to be resolved, the trailer shows a lot of cool imagery, but what does it all mean? Nolan is a terrific filmmaker, from both writing and a directorial standpoints, and his conceptual and technical know-how is entirely on another level. I would rank him up there with Hitchcock and Kubrick for his pure comprehension of the cinematic medium. Anyways, after all that praise, immerse yourself in Inception. July 16th just can't get here fast enough, as far as I am concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment