26.5.10

How I Got Lost (2009)


I haven't seen this yet, but it's on the list. I watched this trailer last summer and it really left an impression on me. Writer/Director Joe Leonard's film has some realistic people dealing with some very realistic changes in their lives, confronting the shortcomings of their ambitions, making the best of it, and trying to figure out what's next. Pretty much what everyone deals with, ha. Anyways, I didn't hear squat about how this movie did, which of course is the case with a lot of great indie movies, but that's okay, because I can then see it with a unfettered point of view. Also refreshing in this film is the unfamiliar faces of new actors (Aaron Stanford and Jacob Fishel), which I always appreciate. And of course the music in this trailer is rad: the little piano ditty, and then Clarence Carter's "Patches". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment