3.11.11

The 23rd Bond Film: SKYFALL


It was announced this morning that production has begun on the 23rd James Bond film, entitled SKYFALL. Daniel Craig again dons the tuxedo to play Bond, which I'm happy about because he has taken it in a great direction I think. And Judy Dench is M. Also included in the cast, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, Albert Finney, Naomie Harris, and Javier Bardem, as the villain. Sam Mendes, of REVOLUTIONARY ROAD, AMERICAN BEAUTY, and ROAD TO PERDITION fame, will be directing. So, exciting news! I think SKYFALL is a good title too, I'm not sure of its origin, whether it is the title of a work by Ian Fleming, as was QUANTOM OF SOLACE, but I think it fits in nicely with other titles like THUNDERBALL, MOONRAKER, and GOLDFINGER. So very exciting news in the Bondsphere today, and I guess the speculation can begin as we anticipate it's arrival on October 26, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment